In order to use by an automatic ticket checker, a station code is recorded on the back of a ticket or in an IC card. This code is defined as the Cybene standard.
In case magnetic ticket, it can be confirmed by reading line and station record part.
Convert procedure is as follows.
- Read the line and the station code as binary
- Convert the code read in 1. to decimal
In case, line and station code "1111111110110111", it can be converted as follows.
- Separate line "1111 1111" and station "1011 0111"
- Line "255", station "183"
I introduce the Cyberne code which I investigated.
- SEIBU RAILWAY
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Sagami Railway
- Shinkeisei Electric Railway
- Chiba Urban Monorail
- Kintetsu Railway
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Hanshin Electric Railway
- KITA-OSAKA KYUKO RAILWAY
- KOBE Rapid Transit Railway
- Sanyo Electric Railway
- Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau
- OSAKA MONORAIL
- Osaka Metro
- Kobe New Transit
- Kobe Electric Railway
- Nose Electric Railway
- Kobe City Transportation Bureau