A station code is recorded in the magnetic material on the back of paper ticket or memory in IC card to be able to handle ticket by an automatick ticket checker. The code is consisted by a line section and sequence number of station. These codes are defined as the Cyberne standard.
The value range of a line section and sequence number of station is 0x00 to 0xff. Each value that is converted to decimal is defined as the station code. For example, Tokyo Station of JR East, the line section is 0x01 and the station sequence number is 0x01, so "001-001" is the station code.
I introduce the Cyberne code which I investigated. The accuracy of the list is not guaranteed.
Search by station name
Tips for search
- Search condition is partial match
- 2 or more characters
- Case insensitive
- Line or company that has no link is under investigating
- The line name is used written in the Railway handbook
- A region is not clear about the following companies
- Sendai Airport Transit (tentatively, Kanto)
- TARUMI-RAILWAY (tentatively, Chubu)
JR, Semi-public sector
|13X||Nagoya City||Nagoya City||Nagoya City||Nagoya City||Nagoya City|
|13X||Sapporo City||Sapporo City||Sapporo City|
|14X||Sendai City||Sendai City|
|23X||Kitakyshu Mono.||Fukuoka City||Fukuoka City||Fukuoka City|