Yoiko Depature Display for Osaka Monorail Version 2.0
This software simulates departure display that installed at Osaka Monorail station.
The following window is diapalyed when this software is launched.
It simulates switching every 4 seconds of destination English/Japanese, as well as LED dot pattern are exactly simulated.
You can select all stations that you wanna display (As of 2004, timetable and station).
- Operating system
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, NT 4.XX, ME, 2000 Professional, XP Professional, XP Home Edition
- 3MB (It does not include disk space for .NET Framework)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1, Japanese Lanuguage Pack are required
- It does not include the latest timetable because it uses data before opening the Saito line
You can download program and document.
Please download from Vector web site (297KB).
It describes install method and usage (only Japanese).
- YDDOMUG.pdf (30 pages, 933KB)
(Released at 2004/1/17)