2001/04/23 - Rounding by Kintetsu railway
I rounded post offices by using a free ticket. I visited from the most distant town Aoyamacho.
Hase post office is located along the approach the Hasedera. There were many people who go to there to see flowers. The express train specially stopped at the station. Miminashi post office was moved on April 2000, the location was different from a map.
Visited post offices
In sequence, there are photos of post offices where I visited. Click a photo to enlarge.
- Aoyama (22030)
- Mihata (22199)
- Nabari Kikyogaoka (22348)
- Nabari (22007)
- Takigawa (22180)
- Haibara Shimmachi (45231)
- Yamato Haibara (45081)
- Hase (45077)
- Asakura (45157)
- Sakurai Nishihommachi (45141)
- Sakurai Kitahommachi (45150)
- Miminashi (45151)
- Kashihara (45005)
- Kashihara Kume [at present]Unebi (45094)
- Yamatotakada Katashio (45118)