There are many people who have seen the scene that the maintenance crew checks an automatic ticket checker. An automatic ticket checker needs to maintain periodically for precision apparatus.
Some parts which need to be maintained exist in an automatic ticket checker. Above all the handler unit which carries tickets requires a maintenance most.
There are magnetic heads which read and write the magnetic data on a ticket in the handler unit. Whenever a ticket pass it, the magnetic head touches ticket and is worn down. Position adjustment and cleaning of a magnetic head serve as work indispensable in order to work an automatic ticket checker normally.
Recently, the machine only for IC card has appeared with spreading of IC cards. This trend has an aim to reduce maintenance cost for user.
Adjustment of the belt for carrying ticket, exchange door cover, etc. are also performed in maintenance work.
The person who has special skill performs maintenance an automatic ticket checker.
In many cases, an automatic ticket checker maker or its associated company contracted maintenance work. Recently, organizations that is using it commission the subsidiary to maintain it.
Maintenance company(User related)
- OMRON FIELD ENGINEERING(http://www.omron-fe.co.jp)
- OMRON FIELD ENGINEERING KYUSHU(http://www.ofe-kyu.co.jp)
- OMRON FIELD ENGINEERING HOKKAIDO(http://www.ofe-kita.co.jp)
- Nisshin Electronics Service(http://www.open-nes.co.jp)
- SAPPORO NISSHIN ELECTRONICS(http://www.sapporo-nisshin.co.jp)
- FUKUOKA NISSHINDENSHI(http://www.fukuoka-nisshin.co.jp)
Maintenance company(Maker related)
- Sapporo Kotsu Kikai(http://www.sakkoki.co.jp)
- TOKAI ROLLING STOCK & MACHINERY(http://www.t-ckk.co.jp)
- West Japan Railway Techsia(http://www.techsia.co.jp)
- TOBU DENSETSUKOGYO(http://www.tobudensetsu.com)
- Kintetsu Electric Engineering(http://www.kee-net.co.jp)
- Hankyu Hanshin Electric System(http://www.hhes.hankyu-hanshin.co.jp)